Are you looking for great value insurance cover for your nightclub?
If the answer is yes then Marsh & Company can help. Marsh have a dedicated specialist team providing great value, comprehensive insurance solutions Nightclubs and Bars.
Marsh & Company’s nightclub insurance business was developed on the basis of more than 30 years’ experience in the leisure industry. Marsh Bar & Club Insurance offers a specialist range of property insurance and liability insurance solutions for nightclubs.
Marsh also provide bespoke insurance for club owners and leaseholders across the entire range of clubs including sports clubs, bars and gentlemens lap dancing clubs.
This area can be high risk and needs the appropriate expertise. We can offer cover for buildings, event cancellations and at the same time can also supply personal insurance facilities.
A dedicated Health and Safety Consultant can bring down the costs of cover, and our excellent relationship with leading London insurers, as well as a portfolio of nightclub insurance solutions from other UK insurers, allows us to provide you with a tailor-made insurance package at discounted rates.
Marsh Bar & Nightclub Insurance Benefits:
- Highly competitive premiums
- Premium discounts for well managed, risk aware nightclub owners and managers
- Premium discounts for CCTV, Red-Care and central station alarms
- Dedicated in-house claims service
- Accumulative no claims bonus over three year period
Policy features can include:
- Public liability (accidental injury to any person or damage to their property)
- Business interruption cover (loss of income if unable to trade)
- Employee’s liability insurance
- Money insurance covering money in transit, in a safe or on other specified premises
- Buildings cover including contents
- Personal Accident injury
- Assault cover for staff
- Goods in transit cover
- Cover for sound and entertainment equipment
- Cover for stock and materials including wines, spirits and tobacco
- Cover for freezer and food contents
- Glass Cover
- Loss of licence
- Loss of rent
- Loss of attraction
- Legal expenses, advice and support